This Application exists in part to instruct you on how to use this site, to confirm you can use it, and gather the minimum information necessary to ensure you can succeed, and are not a danger to the institute, other members, and our mission.
- Register. Create an account. Home Page> Toolbar (Top Right) > Click the ‘Register’ Link.
Use your real first and last name as your username. Use an email address that is human readable. The bot and spam detection software will delete your account if you use a ‘spammy name or email’.
- Verify Your Email. Check your inbox for the confirmation email. Open it. Click the link to verify your email
- Login. Navigate to: Home Page > Toolbar (top right) > Log in, and log in with your login and password.
2. Complete Your Profile
- If you haven’t logged in, Navigate to: Home Page > Toolbar (top right) > Log in, and log in with your login and password.
- You should be redirected to My Page. Otherwise, Navigate to: Social Menu > My Page
- From Social Menu > My Page, use the left menu to Select Profile > Edit Tab.
- Scroll down and complete the questionnaire, then Save.
Why? We need it to insure you’re not a hostile, to help instructors understand if you have the requirements for a course, to issue your certificates and degree, and to contact you in an emergency.
Security? : this information is stored only on the site, not elsewhere, and you can delete or change it at any time.
3. Watch the First Few Minutes of The Introductory Video
- Select the Curriculum tab for this course.
- Play the video
- Take a note in a text file on the definition of Propertarianism. Pause the video if you need to.
- Press Complete to move to the next step.
4. Complete A Short Assignment
From the Curriculum tab, Complete the Assignment “Tell us about your interests” Below.
- What topics appeal to you?
- Why do these topics appeal to you?
- What is it about Propertarianism that has led you to apply?
- Do you agree to our terms?
- Press Complete to submit your application.
We will review and approve your application as quickly as possible.
(Usually in a few days.)
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 349
- Assessments Self