MINIMUM SCOPE OF UNDERSTANDING OF PROPERTARIANISM
These are the minimum fourteen fundamentals necessary to ‘understand’ the scope of P.
1. Human Variation in personality, instinct, intuition, bias, reason; Gender differnces; and group differences
2. The Operational Model of the Brain: brain, mind, consciousness, agency.
3. The Grammars. Language, Logics, Paradigms, Periodic Table of Speech
4. Disambiguation by Serialization and Operationalization
5. Operationalization by Expanding sentences into Operational language
6. Acquisitionism, Property in Toto, and the Economics of Human Behavior
7. Ethics: Decidability, Reciprocity, and Testimony
8. Crime: Crimes, Frauds, and Deceits,
9. Prosecution (falsification, or ‘Testing’)
10. Algorithmic Natural Law (construction) and Applications
11. Law and Constitutions (Programmatic Natural law), and Incremental Suppression
12. Institutions, Comparative Rule, Government, Economics, Education, Religion, Family, Demographics, and
13. Comparative Group Strategies
14. Comparative religion, Philosophy, Ideology, Argument