Nov 17, 2019, 8:47 AM
III. Common Interests, or “Commons” (Community Property)
(1) Resources: natural resources.
(2) Formal (Physical) Commons: waterways, parks, buildings, improvements, and infrastructure.
(3) Monuments: arts and artifacts.
(4) Formal (Procedural) Institutions: Our institutions: Religion, Education, Banking, Treasury, Government, Laws, Courts.
(5) Cooperative Institutions: Family, Neighborhood,
(6) Common Opportunity Interests: Un-homesteaded Opportunities
(7) Informational commons: Knowledge. Information.
(8) Skills (Explicit Knowledge)
(9) Cooperative Commons: Trust, Truthful Speech
(10) Informal (Normative) Institutions: Our norms: habits, manners, ethics and morals.
(11) Population and Distribution: The distribution of our classes
(12) Genetic Interests: Our Genome