Feb 10, 2020, 8:54 AM
—“We must think beyond capitalism and socialism”–Nicholas J. Fuentes @NickJFuentes
1) It was a false dichotomy: to replace rule of law(Local Capitalism) vs Discretionary Rule (International socialism). Individual Sovereignty requires Rule of Law (of Reciprocity) Jury, Thang(Council),Senate, King, Markets in Everything. Tripartism requires three economies.
2) The three economies in Tripartism are Markets, Protected Markets(Guilds, Unions), Limited Markets, Non Market (Dependents). 3) Trust necessary to produce those markets requires ethnic homogeneity, 4) Ethnocentrism is the optimum military, political, economic,and social order.
5)The enemy always seeks monopoly under the pretense of possible equality. Our people have always sought empirical markets that provide direction for those lacking agency, freedom and protection for those with some, liberty for those with more, and excellents for those with most.
6) The enemy uses False Promise of Freedom from the consequences of Nature’s Laws (genetics), to Bait those lacking agency into Hazard (harm), to generate conflict, that undermines our means of cooperation by markets, limited markets, and non-market cooperation.
7) In the ancient world the Enemy used the monopolies of judaism to undermine, christianity to weaken, and islam to invade and destroy by supernaturalism. In the modern world the Enemy used the monopolies of Marxism, Communism, Socialism, Feminism, Postmodernism,by pseudoscience.
8) There is only one source of soverginty-in-fact, liberty, freedom, and subsidy: that is the organized use of warfare to defend the polity from alternatives – especially those that sell the impossible to destroy ethnicity, culture, civlization, by baiting into hazard.