1 – My Christianity:
… a) I’m a deist – gods exist as information.
… b) I”m a jeffersonian christian – jesus was a philosopher
… c) I’m a scientist that finds:
… … Christianity was an innovation that made virtue possible for the underclasses (those without ability or means),
… … AND that it was the optimum via positiva extension to natural law of western women and underclass men.
… … AND Christianity is the optimum religion for a majority middle class polity because it trains people to treat one another as ‘customers’.
… … AND christianity brings prosperity where it goes as long as the law also goes there.
2) I’m a Stoic – mindfulness does not need falsehoods and false promises but training, and anyone can be trained. The difference is that religion is cheap (ritual indoctrination) and stoicism is expensive (repetitive education).
3) I’m an Epicurean – happiness is the result of living within your means, regardless of your means, great or small.
4) “Spiritually” if that word has any meaning I’m a European Pagan (all generations of our gods), and Natural Heathen (Our people, my ancestors, and nature). My god is european not semitic, but military and heroic. He is Sky Father, Tyr, Zeus.
5) I’m an advocate of state religions (local organization by non profit, non-power church instead of profit and power state )
6) I’m a tri-functionalist – I understand that the competition between masculine and feminine biases of military and religion, moderated by the law maximizes the use and utility of both while limiting the extremes, or producing a mediocrity (as did the founders).
So I have a more mature understanding of religion, of christianity, and how to modernize it so that it survives.