Mar 30, 2020, 2:25 PM
—“Property is held by force. When someone claims a possession as their property, it means they will use force to keep it in their control.”—Chuckie Pfeiff
Now, why couldn’t I make it that simple. 😉
Demonstrated interest in fact.
Possession in fact.
Property by Defense.
Property Norm By reciprocal defense
Property Rights by institutional defense.
- I demonstrate an interest in fact
- I possess it in fact (contingent upon whether it’s possessable)
- I demand the reciprocity of property by defense.
- We create the institution of property by reciprocity
- We create the institution of property rights by creating an institution to insure the institution of property.