Apr 1, 2020, 2:11 PM
You could call P-Law Operational Philosophy in the sequence of syllogistic reason > rationalism > set logic > operational logic > equilibrial logic (economic logic)
0) uses series (supply demand) vs ideals.
1) uses operational vs set logic
2) users ternary logic not binary (undecidable, truthful, false)
3) uses satisfaction of demand for infallibility not ideal truth
4) tests for deceits not just errors
5) tests for irreciprocity not just ‘good’
6) tests for costs not just internal consistency
7) tests for closure by reality instead of just non-contradiction
8) tests for limits and full accounting.
9) tests for warranty of due diligence, liability, restitutability.