Jan 21, 2020, 4:20 PM
by Julian le Roux
- We couldn’t have hoped for a better outcome.
- I was expecting much smaller attendance and at least some serious conflict.
- Amazing demonstration of the level of self-control, civilization (and conviviality to boot) amongst the Right.
- Further to (3), I imagine the Left / media will have a very hard time manipulating or memory-holing such a unambiguous message.
- Overwhelming safety-in-numbers should provide a huge boost to morale and willingness to participate.
- The show of force has ensured that no-one can claim that they weren’t respectfully warned about the Rights’ commitment and seriousness. The fact that a clear message has been sent, supports the Right moral justification should future events require stronger action.
- The ball has moved forward substantially for Peaceful Separation, and the rally has opened up new avenues to normalize that narrative.
- It’s become easier to assert that the Right Desires Peace.
- Again, being able to claim the mantle of Peace helps to draw in more normies and shift them towards our position.