WHY SOUTH AMERICA?
1. Population of natives and slaves.
2. christianity => increase trust to increase cooperation.
3. church => will to power by the weak.
4. church => high rates of reproduction, mysticism to govern them and anti-empiricism and anti-meritocracy to maintain control over them.
5. high rates of reproduction => underclass poverty
6. vast underclass poverty => demand for socialism.
7. demand for socialism => demand for authority instead of rule of law.
8. lack of rule of law = lack of militia to defend against corruption under rule of law by threat of overthrow.
This is the cycle of poverty, dysgenia, corruption, and stagnation under the church – a cycle only broken in northern europe by aristocratic manorialism to suppress the growth of the underclass, and the subsequent middle class restoration of trade, and the subsequent restoration of rule of law, and the subsequent wealth, and the subsequent literacy, and the subsequent break with the parasitism mysticism and dysgenia of the church, and the subsequent conquest of the world, and the subsequent industrial, scientific, technical, medical, and informational revolutions, and the subsequent dragging of mankind – kicking and screaming against the european aristocracy – out of their addiction to ignorance, superstition, hard labor, poverty, starvation, disease, suffering, child mortality, early death, tyranny, and the victimhood of nature all but hostile to life.
Then the academy, which had evolved as an extension of the church to teach church dogma, shifted from mythology, theology, and the granting of indulgences to alternate history, pseudoscience, and the granting of useless diplomas under the second jewish attack on western civilization.