In the Proto-Indo-European mythology, each social group had its own god or family of gods to represent it and the function of the god or gods matched the function of the group.
There are only three possible means of coercion (weapons of influence) available to humans, and we have developed genetic abilities, moral intuitions, and cultural institutions to reflect them:
1) The Established Male: Defense/Force
2) The Ascendent Male: Trade/Deprivation
3) The Female: Advocacy/Undermining
We have three sets of faculties
1) The Physical and Performative : Science and evidence
2) The Verbal and Rational : Reason and logic
3) The Emotional and Intuitive: instincts and incentives
There are also three methods of Fictionalisms (falsehoods)
1) Override Physical Intuition Magic to Pseudoscience
2) Override Verbal Intuition: Sophistry to Philosophy
3) Override Emotional Intuition: Occult to Theology
This specialization has led to three classes:
1) Those who Fight (and judge) > Force/Defense
2) Those who Pray (an teach) > Undermining/Advocacy
3) Those who Produce (work) > Trade/Deprivation
4) … Slaves (farm and household labor)
5) … Animals (farm labor and foodstuffs)
This pattern remains the same throughout western history until the possibility of the organization of complex production, distribution and trade, expands the influence of the middle class (elites) from those who produce, making them equal to those who fight and pray.
The reason is simple, because of the division of labor between the material and spiritual elites, there was never the necessity for either to claim authority over the other. The result then was that during the age of transformation – the beginning of our religious traditions – the west developed a market of philosophy rather than a monopoly theology. it wasn’t until the intentional destruction of the western roman empire and the extermination of western thought by the jews christians and then muslims that we lost our philosophy to the semitic attempt at replicating supernatural equalitarian monopoly in Western tripartism and its markets.
Semitic monotheism was not successful in europe because it was unable to displace the military aristocracy and instead evolved into a corrupt wing for second tier sons of wealthy families who could obtain political position. By the end of the early middle ages the church was so corrupt that the monasteries took over – hence poverty – as a means of suppressing the parasitism of the church.
So our aristocracy and our common law remained and the catholic church was an unsuccessful competitor to the traditional european group strategy, and served only as administrative wing of the aristocracy and nobility.
And then when Aristotle was restored to Europe, the legal profession advocated empiricism and once literacy returned then our ancient traditions were again expressed in wave after wave of reformation, resulting in the english constitution on one end, the protestant reformation, and the french attempt at preserving that feminine authoritarianism of the church first by killing the middle class – the protestants – and then by killing the aristocracy, and the by killing the church – all the most backward institutions in europe and instead of a protestant reformation and a middle class, napoleon’s conquest sought to achieve by arms what the church failed to do, and destroy the aristocratic heart of europe: the holy roman empire of the german states, that had governed the majority of europe from the 800’s onward – and defended europe against the dangers (hordes) of the east.
The germans unified into a modern state in order to prevent yet another french conquest, and the french conspired with the rest of the world to keep german expansion in check – to continue the long running attempt by France to restore roman authoritarian order over Europe under the pretense of french enlightened view of man. But France’s enlightenment was a reaction AGAINST – a counter -revolution against – the british restoration of the european tradition of our Natural law, Sovereignty, and aristocracy and the meritocratic rather than elite government that results from meritocracy.
Germany was suppressed and ‘de-prussianized’ by design by france’s dictate, and american self demagoguery not by anglo demand.
So, today, because of increases in the complexity of production we have:
1) Those who Fight: Military and
… Judiciary (rules, order)
2) Those who Pray: Priesthood(replaced), and
… Politicians / Academy / Media / Entertainment
3) Those who Produce: Finance and Entrepreneurs, and
… Craftsmen, Engineers, Professionals, and Scientists
4)… “Slaves”: Labor, Service Labor,
5) … “Animals”: Machines
And in our gods we still have:
1) Fight: The Heroes of History and
… Aristotle and the Law (rules, order)
2) Pray: The Philosophers (and theologians – what is left of them)
… and Writers and Artists (Verbal)
3) Produce: The Economic Scientists, and Physical Scientists,
… the Artisans (Material)
4) … Slaves: The Liars: pseudoscientists sophists and supernaturalists
5) … Machines: The Engineers
And we see Civilizational Differences in Strategy:
1) The West (Tri-Hierarchy: Fight, Pray, Produce) Markets in everything. We use Extend tolerance as long as we can in favor of developing markets. Solve Problems Quickly when they arise so that they do not escalate beyond our ability to correct them
2) The Steppe (Russian) tries to balance the European tri-functionalism, with the Chinese mono-hierarchy, in an attempt to produce (unique) byzantine durability, and this balance has served them. And the west has not yet helped them. And this is yet another of our real crimes vs the false crimes of slavery and colonialism we have been criticized for.
3) The Chinese use Mono-Hierarchy: Bureaucratic familial hierarchy – by contrast use ‘reasonableness’ rather than reason proper. They use Delay, Deceive, and Accumulate power sufficient that they cannot be fought.
4) The Hindus use Caste Hierarchy: a “soft” military hierarchy – by contrast use myth and wisdom literature. They use their peninsular isolation, vast population, and lack of formal organization to make capture of rule possible but conquest impossible – only islam (the cancer) has been effective.
5) The Semites(Equalitarian families) by contrast use monopoly conflation of law, history, mythology. The use social cultural institutional and civilizational undermining from the bottom up, and continuous raiding to destroy the economy and exhaust the military, as a means of competition. They then destroy knowledge arts and letters, and use dysgenic reproduction to destroy the gene pool.
I solve for transcendence: Adaptability and rapid evolution by Sovereignty, Reciprocity, Truth, Heroism, Adversarialism, and Markets in Everything, at the cost of the suppression of the production of the underclasses, so that proceeds can be devoted to the production of commons and the high returns therefrom. The only counter-claim is devolution – anti-evolution. This means it is always and everywhere decidable whether a claimed good is such.
The west was not first, but fastest.
And because fastest best.
And best because of commons.
That is what I seek to restore.