- Logic = Constant relations of sense perceptions.
– Internally consistent, not inconsistent, sets of properties
– Constant Relations between collections of properties.
- Sets = (LANGUAGE)
– Internally consistent (constant, consistent relations), Relations, , .)
– Constant relations between collections of references
- Science = (OBSERVATIONS)
– Empirical, externally correspondent, correlative
– Constant Relations between collections of references and reality
- Operational = (ACTIONS)
– Operationally consistent or operationally possible Causation
– Constant Relations between collections of references, actions, and reality in time.
- Rational (reasonable) = (RATIONAL INCENTIVE)
Reciprocity = (RECIPROCAL INCENTIVES)
This is the full set of dimensions of causality that humans can perceive and compare in order to decide.
Each depends upon the one before it.
From Eric Danelaw