—“Can anyone elaborate on the baiting into moral hazards via pilpul please? Is that to use philosophy and morality as an argument as opposed to utility, reciprocity based on empirical?”—
0) A woman implies access to friendship, affection, or sex, which she will never deliver.
1) I promise you life after death if you obey and undermine the upper classes. (abrahamism)
2) I promise you power and equality if you undermine the political system (marx)
3) I promise you equality if you undermine men (feminism)
4) I promise you status if you undermine the status hierarchy (postmodernism)
5) I lend you money at usurious prices that will entrap you.
6) I lend you money or extend you credit to gamble.
7) I lend you money or extend you credit to buy alcohol or drugs.
8) I appeal to your morality and pass the hart cellar immigration act.
How long do you want this list to go on? Because those are just the easy ones.
These are all lies that bait you into hazard (risk and loss).