Just ’cause it’s come up again. I prefer to stand out in front of criticism rather than let people presume I’m making a moral claim about myself. I’m not.
List of legitimate Ad Hom’s.
- Multiple marriages. Put business before family.
- Multiple relationships. Put business and philosophy before relationship.
- High risk biz ventures most of which succeeded – not all – producing expected downsides when not.
- Ruthless biz practices, some of which made others rich, that resulted in various suits, as well as various tremendous windfalls.
- Continuous civil warfare during and after divorce that will continue for the next four to six years easily.
- Mid life crisis after near death experiences resulted in a bit of a wild ride for a bit.
- Obsessively – zero tolerance for ‘slights’.
- Will fight to the end on ‘principle’ – even if it makes no material sense to do so.
- More than slightly clueless about normie life and experience, and insensitivity to normie world views.
- Considers other people subjects in social science experiments.
- Considers each business an experiment in social science.
- Wealth is merely a means of financing experiments in social science.
- Considers people vehicles for achieving success in business or social science.
- “One cares for domesticated animals and pets, one cannot engage in reciprocity with them.” or more fashionably: “A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of sheep. “
- Definitely part of the Yuppie-Wall Street Generation.
These are legit ad homs. They are true. Everyone knows them.
They also have nothing to do with the work on Natural Law and the Logic and Science of the Social Sciences.
I am not a good person. I succeed because I am an infovore, competitive, with ruthless, predatory, and driven. That is all. I am however, somewhere between a good and great philosopher of jurisprudence, testimony, and the natural law of cooperation.
I am also not a normie living a working class lifestyle with little exposure to the power structures and systems of cooperation and conflict in civilizations across the world and across time.
I am not a good person, and don’t claim to be.
Truth doesn’t require I be a good person.
It requires only that my work is not false.