Well, less time on FB makes for much higher productivity. Mostly because of less task switching.
- Bug in APLLY01 Application For Courses > Terms Quiz Fixed.
There was a bug that repeated questions confusing the user. The bug was in serialized text data (a messy concatenated string) and it required rebuilding everything except the course container. The Quiz (Terms Questions) now functions properly and grades properly.
Note that the location of the Next, Previous, Complete buttons does bother me, but I assume most people are more attentive that I am. lol… I hope.
- Added simple intro to how to use the site for newbs.
- The width of the text on pages is now limited to 80% of the viewport so there is more white space and the text is more readable.
- Added more content to the FAQ
- Completed the About Us Page (Our Mission etc.) and used some aphorisms just for marketing purposes.
- Every version the developers release for the Theme breaks the footer and I have to rebuild it manually. I am going to flatten it to straight HTML. The only reason to tell you is that if you don’t see it, that’s why. Takes me 35 minutes every time.
- Removed the unnecessary header for the Social Media system for better readability.
- Removed photo backgrounds from the headers, and shortened the space to the minimum necessary for the page title.
- Removed the slider on the front page and replaced with static.
- Pomen has been justifiably chasing me to work on the Store but I haven’t had time so now I suppose I can make some. 😉