(FB 1548342580 Timestamp)
GIVEN THE FOLLOWING
Whereas life defends investment of
- Forgone opportunity
Where defended investments consist of:
- Self-Property â Body, Time, Actions, Memory, Concepts, Status, etc.
- Personal Property â Houses, Cars, âThingsâ, etc.
- Kinship Property â Mates, Children, Family, Friends, etc.
- Cooperative Property â Organizational and Knowledge ties.
- Shareholder Property â Recorded and Quantified shares. Citizenship.
- Common Property â Territorial and capital interests, Artificial Property.
- Informal Institutional Property â Manners, Ethics, Morals, Myths, Rituals.
- Formal Institutional Property â Religion, Government, Laws.
Where reciprocity consists of:
- Fully informed
- Voluntary transfer
- Free negative externality.
Where ir-reciprocity in action consists of:
- Fraud (in all forms)
- Free Riding (in all forms: Socialization of losses, Privatization of commons)
- Rent Seeking.
- Propagandizing (Poisoning the well)
11. Conversion (Poisoning the well)
And where ir-reciprocity in speech consists in:
1. Intent to lie.
2. Intent to deceive.
3. Failure of due diligence against lying
4. Carrier of lies.
5. Carrier of tradition and culture of lies.
6. A genetic predisposition to lie.
And Where truthful speech consists of:
- categorically consistent (identity)
- internally consistent (logic)
- externally correspondent (empirical)
- operationally consistent (existentially possible)
- rationally consistent (rational choice)
- reciprocally consistent (reciprocal rational choice)
- consistent within scope, limits, and fully accounting (complete)
- consistent across all those seven dimensions (coherent)
And where both Actions and Speech are limited by:
- limited to actions for which restitution(restoration) is possible.
- warrantied by sufficient resources to perform restitution.
And Where the function of the state is:
- The function of the state is largely to serve as insurer of last resort against actions for which restitution is impossible, improbable, or beyond the means of the community to organize.
And Where the function of the law is:
- The function of common natural law is to resolve differences.
- The function of legislation is to provide contracts for production of commons.
- The function of regulation is to administer operationalization of legislation, and the common law.
And Where the difficulty in the present:
- No means of testing the legislation prior to its enactment.
- No means of returning legislation to the legislature.
- No means of approving regulation as expansion of legislation.
- No means of structurally limiting law, legislation, and regulation, to strict construction from reciprocity and therefore tests of computability (operational possibility).
In other words, there are limits to what private insurers can do, and the case study is germany, which makes most use of insurance of any people.