(FB 1544136212 Timestamp)
DOOLITTLE JOINS LAUREN ON MOLY ON WEINSTEIN
You stepped in it. Anyone who studies any of history will discover that the group strategy and tactic of some civilizations cause invention, some cause stagnation, and some cause devolution.
2) Just because you are getting support and attention, do not assume you have license to overreach and hubris. Civilizational differences are in our Laws: Western Empiricism, Easter Wisdom, Indian Mythology, Semitic Fraud (Pilpul/Critique), African Magic, Australian Devolution.
3) That We dragged humanity kicking and screaming out of supernaturalism in the ancient world, and ignorance, superstition, poverty, starvation, hard labor, child mortality, early death, disease, suffering, tyranny, and the vicissitudes of nature is purely empirical.
4) …. The indo european expansion, the ancient world reason, the modern world empiricism, science, and technology.
5) Where would the world be had Europe, like China, built a wall at the Bosphorus, Caucuses and Urals? Where would the world be without the Semitic Dark Age and its thousand years of decline, and 1B dead, and the destruction of the great civilizations of the ancient world?
Where would the world be without Supernaturalism, Sophism, and Pseudoscience: The Semitic Dark Age of Judaism, Christianity, Islamism, and the attempt to do the same in the modern world of Marxism, Postmodernism, Feminism’s to repeat Ancient destruction in Modernity?
6) So it is not that some Gene Pools, some Civilizations, are just variations on a theme like the Cervidae. Some Rapidly Evolve, some Slowly Evolve, some Stagnate, and some bring about decline through the destruction of civilization in every one of its dimensions.
Just like the Classes, some Civilizations are innovators, some producers, some some consumers, some free riders, some parasites, and some predators.
And I have, we have, had enough of the sophism of relativism and the pseudoscience of equalitarianism, and the pseudosciences of man: Boas et all, Marx et al, Freud et al, Cantor and the Logicians, Mises and the libertarians, Adorno et al, Keynes, Derrida et al, neocons et al.
So before you cast the stone of Critique, reciprocity would demand you do not live in the Glass House of sophism and pseudoscience.