WHAT DEMAND DOES POSTMODERN THOUGHT SATISFY?
What Demand does Postmodern thought satisfy?
(FYI: Definition: A “Grammar”: rules of continuous, recursive, disambiguation, within a given set of semantic limitations.”)
We produce arguments in their constituent …
- Frames, and ..
… using …
- Methods (operations) and their
- cumulative imaginary (forecast) models (worlds)
… to satisfy demand.
We have little control over that demand as far as I know. But whether or not we do, we generate demand.
But what demand do the various degrees of correspondence (and non-correspondence) with our three:
- Physical-Sensory -> or;
- Emotional-Intuitive ->, or;
… faculties provide?
And under what …
- Geographic -> ,
- Economic -> ,
- Demographic -> ,
- Political -> ,
We have demonstrated an ability to speak in various grammars: using the …
- Real-Pseudoscientific-Magical ->
- Historical-Literary-Mythical ->
- Ideal-Pseudorational-Sophistic -> and;
… meaning, in the …
- Deflated (math, logic, algorithm, protocol, process) ->
- Descriptive, (testimony) ->
- Narrated, (story) ->
- Inflated, ( fiction ) -> and;
… models of comparison.
Why do we choose the grammars (paradigms of communication)?
Why do …
- Abrahamists (theological) -> ,
- Marxists (pseudoscientific) -> ,
- Postmoderns ( pseudorational) -> ,
- Feminists (mythical)
… choose those grammars.
And why do …
- mathematicians and logicians (ideal) -> ,
- scientists (real and historical) -> ,
- jurists (real and historical) -> ,
- and writers (literary)
…choose their grammars?
The answer is not the first series that will occur to you.
The Philosophy of Aristocracy
The Propertarian Institute