October 31st, 2018 5:56 PM
This is worth a video, but in short, when I said in 06, the correction would happen in 08, recover by 14, tinker along till 17, and that we would have a revolution by 2020 to 2025 at the latest, I was correct. Why? Because DEMOGRAPHICS IS DESTINY: Demographic outcomes are deterministic.
While it’s true that the left are NPC’s, it’s also true that the right is empirical. But without a THEORETICAL basis of social science to PREDICT, alter, and adapt to outcomes, one lacks agency.
So when I started out and said:
1) we are going to have a revolution
2) nothing can stop it.
3) all we can do is control it.
4) the optimum means of controlling it is to provide a plan
5) that plan needs to provide sufficient incentives that the majority of the population will not RESIST.
6) because they won’t resist if the obtain material, emotional, and intellectual, rewards.
7) And because we have removed the ‘doubt’ (uncertainty) as to the function of a polity after that revolution.
8) And to provide greater fear of uncertainty due to revolutionary chaos if they DO resist.
I wasn’t wrong before, I haven’t been wrong so far, and I won’t be wrong in the future.