October 30th, 2018 10:48 AM
“JUSTIFY VS RATIONALIZE”
We justify by rational (internally consistent) means using reason (our ability to compare and decide) due to our logical (biological) facility, which we try to study in that discipline we call ‘logic’, which is nothing more than the grammar of constant relations between terms (references). The thing is that ‘rational’ is a heavily conflated term. So for clarity I avoid rationalize (which is value neutral) and use justify (which is not).
|LOGIC| Logical Facility > Reason(Comparison) > Rationalism (Internal Consistency) > Calculation (Transformation) > Computation (Construction).
Everything is simple.
– Vitruvianism makes metaphysics simple.
– The grammars make ‘thinking’ (reason) simple.
– Acquisitionism makes psychology simple.
– Compatibilism makes sociology simple
– Propertarianism makes ethics and law simple.
– Group Competitive Strategy makes Government Simple.
– All of the above make Aesthetics simple.
Everything is simple. A continuous, consistent, grammar of comprehension from the physical to the social to the personal to the mental.