October 19th, 2018 10:23 AM
—“CURT: WHAT IS ‘GENETIC LOAD’ IN CONTEXT OF POLITICAL ECONOMY?”—
—“Can I get a quick rundown on genetic load?”—Stephen Murray
In the context of POLITICAL ECONOMY (What I do) IT’S AN ARGUMENT FOR A ONE CHILD POLICY.
1) Long version: “… ratio of the employable (productive) to the unemployable (un productive).. sufficient to produce a pareto distribution (power law) at a given level of development (institutions, technology, economy) in competition with (context of) a given world economy (exterior condition). …”
2) Short version: since you must produce a pareto distribution in order to organize an economy the ratio of the 120+ class to the rest of the population must be sufficient to do so.
3) Or, Shortest version: a small group of people with a median distribution of 100-112 cannot organize a productive competitive polity out of a large population with a median of 75-85.
4) Or Colloquial (“Over Beers”) version:
– You cannot make a china out of an india.
– You cannot make a europe out of the middle east.
– You cannot make a europe out of a south america.
… without decreasing the genetic load ( by the most civilized means: one child policy.)
You can however devolve a north america, a europe, a russia into a south america, india, middle east, by increasing genetic load through immigration or asymmetric reproduction.