October 16th, 2018 1:36 PM
WHY INTELLECTUALS DEBATE IN TEXT NOT SPEECH
—“Let’s schedule a video call, and we can exhaust this without the unnecessary social incentives until I find out where I’m wrong, and I’ll leave you guys be in Aryan Propertyland.”—
The Value of Text
1) leaves a record of the evolution of the argument, and the tactics used in pursuing it.
2) Sophisms, Signaling, and Frauds are much harder to get away with in text.
3) The chain of reasoning one can produce in text is more suitable to proof by falsification, whereas verbal repartÃ© is more suitable to analogy and justification (fraud).
4) I do not care whether you continue to argue or depart, because articulate debate only serves to educate the followers – there is no chance that you can win such an argument – you just don’t know that yet. I do. You can only say “Lying is a strategic advantage if you can get enough people to do it without getting them killed in the process.”
5) I am now aware of you, just as you are aware of me. And I don’t practice philosophy but law. And prosecution of those who perpetuate harm against the commons is not only my job, my art but my moral duty.
6) You can use the pejorative ‘aryan’ as if aryan (law) vs semitic (religion) is some sort of dispute over taste rather than a dispute over truth and transcendence, vs lies and dysgenic regression.
You’re reasonably talented but it’s too clear that you are used to confusing the tactic of winning by sophism against the common folk, and not experienced at such debate with professionals with the hard science of it all.
Trying to repeat the past is simply an admission of the failure to solve the problems of the present. The problem of the present is the same as it has always been: the conflict between the agrarian-metalworkers using law and markets (Male reproductive strategy), and the pastoralists using cults, and separatism (the female reproductive strategy)
Horse+bronze+wheel+sky-worshipping+Militaristic+expansionist vs earth worshipping, pacifist, separatists.
The eternal war between Cain and Able: The Masculine vs the Feminine.
This is the fourth cycle of that war of civilizations.