October 13th, 2018 4:24 AM
THOSE WITH A HISTORY OF SLAVERY AND PEASANTRY USE FEMININE REASONING
—“lots of words, lots of confusion mixed with lots of true facts which are unfortunately unrelated to the topic. It’s all very simple: The essence of Marx and Marxism is economic class. Marx and real Marxists focus on economic class–rich vs. poor, owners vs. employees, etc. Real Marxists call themselves “Marxists”. So-called “cultural Marxists” do not call themselves “cultural Marxists”, and they mainly ignore economic class. They focus instead on everything BESIDES economic class. Their thinking is in many important ways the OPPOSITE of Marxism. It’s very simple. I don’t know why so many people refuse to even acknowledge these basics.”– Illarion B. Bykov
Because you’re confusing what people intend with what occurs. Instead it matters:
1) What method of argument (sophism, and self deception)
2) Whether they are making true or false claims on true or false premises,
3) What people intend(or claim) vs the operations and consequences that they produce,
4) Whether they are advocating reciprocity and production and eugenics, or proportionality, parasitism, and dysgenics.
IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU MEAN. It matters what you do, and the consequences of doing so. and whether you’re advocating theft and dysgenia, or reciprocity and eugenia.
1) People were not oppressed. inferior humans were incrementally domesticated just like all other animals, in the most peaceful way possible: manorialism, criminal prosecution, incompetence in the face of nature, and winter, disease, and war weeding them.
2) The classes exist because of competency despite nepotism and regression to the mean, because (a) we are materially different in the distribution of personality traits, and weighted to the bottom without continuous eugenic administration; (b) we are different in utility to one another due to Pareto distribution of ability (ten percent of people do half the work, recursively unto the last person); and (c) man MUST organize by Pareto (power) distributions for the same reason that the Iron Law of Oligarchy exists: decisions must be made from a distribution of coincidences of wants.
3) There are only three means of organizing people with those traits: force, remuneration (reward), and ostracization (conformity vs reputation destruction).
4) There are only three means of transforming the universe for our use: labor (physical transformation), calculation (numbers, science, etc), organization (priests, managers, executives), and rule (force law violence war). The use of which means of coercion (force/law/truth/science, religion/philosophy/ideology, commerce/law/credit) can be specialized into a monopoly (east), specialized into a market (west), or conflated into a monopoly (egypt, mesopotamia.
5) We do not believe, and the evidence is, marxists-postmodernist-feminists (and the feminine equalitarian mind in general) does not, possess the AGENCY (self awareness) to understand what they do, only what the experience and intuit and therefore seek to justify. It is inconceivable to a masculinist (conservative, aristocracy, meritocracy, reciprocity, loyalty, purity) how much time and effort marxist/postmodernist/feminist/ex-serf/slave (liberal, socialist, equalitarian, proportionality, individualist, devotional, impurist) worries about ‘being left behind’ (equality). Why? The pack can intuit the herd, but the herd can’t intuit the pack. Masculine Great Ape Packs, Female Great Ape Herds. And our minds (brains) are structured (evolved) for each bias.
SO YES IT’S SIMPLE: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT EXCUSES YOU MAKE FOR THE ARGUMENTS, ACTIONS, AND OUTCOMES YOU ADVOCATE.