October 10th, 2018 11:21 AM
—“None of these three ideologies has anything to do with abrahamic religions: …”Universalism. Universalism. Monopoly. Monopoly. Communist monopoly, libertarian monopoly, neocon monopoly = abrahamic monopoly. THE HERD DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IT IS A HERD. -CD…”—
1) I don’t make mistakes. It’s my job not to.
2) Each social order (Wisdom literature), whether legal(western), rational(chinese) theological(Semitic), or literary(Indian), relies on criteria of decidability and method of argument in support those criteria.
3) We can train physical abilities, intuition-emotion, reason, and skills of transformation. We have developed ritual, religion, stoicism, and philosophy to train intuition & emotion and intuition, and developed calculation for reason, and techne for skills
4) Semitic argument consists of the sophisms of pilpul, critique, false promise, moral hazard, monopoly control of information, using threats of ostracization, disapproval, shaming, gossip, rallying and reputation destruction to impose a monopoly by suggestion and intimidation.
5) We call this combination of sophism (psuedo-rationalism), supernaturalism (occult), false history (pseudoscience) ritual indoctrination, false promise (fraud) to create a monopoly of conformity to falsehoods a “Religion” even though doing so is unique to the Semitic Religions.
6) This form of argument like mathematics, logic, writing, language or any other technology, is traceable throughout history as the incremental evolution of a technique of deception. It is used to produce natural neurochemical (opiate) responses and functions as an addiction.
7) So just as the Romans invented empirical law with the help of aristotle and zeno, the Greeks invented idealism and ideal argument, the semites invented the sophistries of pilpul and critique and threats of ostracization thus weaponizing the female group strategy in argument.
8) meanwhile the west produced hero-worship, civic ritual, the cult of the empirical law of tort, reason, rationalism, empiricism, science as an evolution of their criteria of decidability: individual sovereignty, with disputes resolved by law of tort, and a MARKET for ideas.
9) It’s not that I don’t understand religion. It’s that I understand it completely; how to replace its falsehoods completely; and that abrahamic religions were responsible for the dark ages, and the destruction of all the great civilizations in the ancient world – and modern.
The Propertarian Institute