THE POSSIBILITY OF AMERICAN REVOLUTION
Replying to @DiasporaDiabhal @thefaceberg
1) While historically a small percentage (under 3%) of unwed males have been the cause for most revolutions (men being a surplus resource of violence like any other resource) it is trivial at this point in time for very small numbers to bring an end to the american government.
2) In fact I cannot think of a time in history where such a revolution would be so trivially brought about. Not just because of a small number of men, but because, like the fall of the roman empire, the basis of our civilization (military service and common law) has been undermined and the common man married or not are in rebellious mood.
3) In the ancient world, judaism was invented to resist, christianity to subvert, then islam used to conquer, and destroy all the great civilizations of the ancient world, creating the Abrahamic Dark Ages. So immigration of hostiles, the conversion of our women and underclass….
4) Localized rebellion, invasion, the costs of land vs marine policing, the plagues, and the islamic conquest of mediterranean and indian ocean trade, combined with a surplus of males able to retreat into deserts, destroyed every single great civilization between 100 and 1200 …
5) … with the Fresh Reserves of newly islamicized Turks, assisted by plague. accomplishing what the exhausted arabs could not in 1453. It took until 1683 to exhaust the Turks, who could not govern the arabs either. So we have fought islam for 1400 years.
6) And so far, only China, Japan, and Korea, on one end, and America on the other, have resisted the Muslim Conquests. Today muslims are accomplishing through migration what they could not achieve through martial means. It’s just numbers.
7) So imagine something as simple as cutting off EBT (welfare payments) to urban centers by serial overloading (shorting) of power lines, and cutting of transmission lines. That is one of only a hundred similar techniques that do not require armed conflict so much as “just letting the pressure of the dam, do its work”.