—” Does “why shouldn’t I kill myself?” Qualifies as political question? Or polarity is internal here?”—Mea Culba
Q: First question of philosophy why do I not commit suicide?
A: possibility for acquisition and influence (power)
Q: First question of ethics: why do I not kill you and take your things?
A: Because cooperation is lower cost and higher return
Q: First question of politics: why do we not kill you and enslave your wives and daughters?
A: Because it is much lower cost and much higher return.
4) TO WHAT DEGREE DO WE COOPERATE?
1) Why don’t I fight with you?
2) Why don’t I steal from you?
3) Why don’t I trade with you?
4) Why don’t I finance with you?
5) Why don’t I (exchange-or-create norms) with you?
6) Why don’t I create laws (government) with you?
7) Why don’t I cohabitate with you?
8) Why don’t I reproduce with you?
BECAUSE I DON”T TRUST YOU ENOUGH TO COOPERATE THAT *MUCH* WITH YOU.