Ill give you the objective model instead:
- The Utopian strategy is train men to be good, so that no conflict need occur.
2-truth tellers (aristotle),
- The Aryan strategy is to resolve conflicts early and quickly so that they cannot be seized in a moment of weakness.
3-truth avoiders (sun tsu),
- Sun Tzu is the first philosopher of china. His message is to avoid conflict by use of delay and deceive until you can seize an opportunity in your opponent’s moment of weakness.
4 – The Truth Benders (russia)
- The Russian strategy is to exaggerate moral hazard, as an excuse to accumulate defenses, then seize territory in a moment of weakness.
- The Judaic strategy is to use suggestion to create moral hazard, and then seize the weakness once it (deterministically) occurs.
- The Muslim strategy is to wear down the weak and overwhelm them in their moment of greatest weakness.