(important for new right and alt-right)
PEACE (disperse efforts – exchange and production )
– Liberty (rule of law, natural law, universal standing and application)
– Marke Competition: Competition (reproduction, production), Commons Production (monopoly or market)
– Insurance: Militia, Emergency Services, Hospital (care)
– Voluntary organization of most.
WAR (concentrate efforts – force and destruction )
– Illiberty (command)
– Nationalism (genetic and cultural warfare)
– Fascism ( economic, and legal warfare)
– War (physical warfare)
– Involuntary organization of most.
THERE ARE NO STEADY STATES – We “FLEX” between liberty and fascism because we shift between peace and war.
(Recent related posts on the temporary utility of Fascism as an extension of warfare into economic activity)
WHAT DOES FASCISM MEAN?
FASCISM’S PLACE IN THE GREAT GAME OF ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS