Christianity: the gradual expiration of impulsive hatred and its replacement with rational justice.
Q&A: “What if the New Testament was our Old Testament and the ‘New’ the Western ethical cannon?”
Christianity: the gradual expiration of impulsive hatred and its replacement with rational justice. Jesus=Love.
– God (Truth).
– Gods (perfection in individual virtues).
– Those humans who were godlike (demonstrated perfection in life).
– Those humans who worked to be godlike. (but whose names we do not always remember)
– Those humans who refrained from being ungodly.
– Those humans who were ungodly.
– And those humans who were evil.
– Center: God (perfection), Man, Woman, Family, Earth. (Family + earth)
– North: Justice: Truth, Law, Justice, War. (Masculine)
– East: Commons: Contract, Production, Distribution, Trade
– West: Art: Invention, Knowledge, Craft, Art
– South: Love: Caretaking, Nurture, Charity (Feminine), Teaching
NOT ONE BUT MANY
– Monotheism is the folly of conformity to tyranny: that we must be identical slaves, rather than specialists who participate in a division of perception, cognition, knowledge, labor and advocacy and inform one another through voluntary cooperation.
– Pick your saint and seek to live as your saint.
– The religion of specialists for an economy of specialists in a heterogeneous polity.
LOVE, JUSTICE(TRUTH), COMMONS, ARTS
– Christianity is reducible to the extension of kinship love to non-kin, for the purpose of producing commons and prohibiting conflicts.
– Justice is reducible to the prohibition of, and restitution for, parasitism.
– Commons are reducible to that what we agree not to privatize.
– The first commons is the voluntary organization of production is made possible by justice.
– Prosperity is made possible by the voluntary organization of production.
– Production is made possible by specialization in the multitude of arts.