(See Video: https://gloria.tv/media/7TcJehsj2GJ_
1) The term Counter-Enlightenment was taken already. But the Dark Enlightenment is a counter-enlightenment movement. The Dark Enlightenment. (I disagree with conflating the dark ages and the middle ages. Western civic society is largely the result of the late middle ages, not dark ages.)
2) The Cathedral includes the Academy, The Media, The State, The Deep State.
3) The Religion of the Cathedral is Cultural Marxism : Having failed scientifically (Scientific Socialism), Having failed organizationally (Syndicalism), Having failed through Postmodernism (lying) AND having started with demand for access to opportunity, expanded their demands to equality of opportunity, and having expanded their demands to equality of outcome, and failing because of the empirical difference in ability between individuals, the only solution was to import vast numbers of underclass people from the third world, encourage single motherhood, destroy the family, and create dependence upon the state sufficient that the state could take control of all functions in life.
3) Red Pill : Accepting the truth of the evidence of man’s behavior and abandoning the enlightenment fallacies.
4) Inequality and Diversity: People are empirically unequal, and Diversity empirically decreases trust and increases demand for tyranny. (The reason we are unequal is largely the difference in rates of reproduction of our classes. While homo-sapiens of the various races are similar, we vary in the success at suppressing our underclass reproduction. Those who succeed have advanced societies, and those who failed have impoverished societies. The cold solved this problem for us. The underclasses are a problem. Everywhere and always.)
5) Democracy: Democracy is the worst possible system because it is dependent upon lies not reality or scientific reality, and surrenders control to the lower classes and elites who pander to them.
CURT DOOLITTLE’S EXPLANATIONS
The purpose of the enlightenment:
0) To end the Aristocratic Rule of the Landed Monarchies, and the Landed Church.
1) To justify the middle class takeover of government (means of producing commons) from the landed aristocracy.
2) To justify the diminution of religion and religious mysticism in favor of science and reason, assisting in the middle class takeover of the government.
The Fallacy of the Enlightenment
1) That it was possible to create an aristocracy of everyone. It’s not possible because meritocracy is not in the interest of the underclasses. Parasitism is.
The Institutional Error
1) Instead of creating a new house for the middle class, and then a new house for proletarians, which would have made it possible for classes to conduct exchanges, we created a single house with majority rule and as a consequence, found that the lower classes, and women in particular had no interest in the aristocracy everyone, and instead, voted to incrementally destroy the aristocratic civilization we call ‘the west’.
The Philosophy of Aristocracy
The Propertarian Institute