There are five necessary axis of inter-temporal production:
1) The individual, the family, and the church (the production of generations)
2) The partnership, the corporation, the bank, the treasury. (The production of goods and services.
3) The local government, state government, and the federal government. (the production of commons)
4) The judiciary (the resolution of disputes)
5) The Militia and the Military (the preservation of the monopoly rules of order, allocations of property, and commons.)
Our founders, as innovators, lacked sufficient understanding how to safeguard each – because they could not imagine the future so radically different after 1830, and particularly after 1914.