RESULTS: THE FORMS OF INTERACTION – FROM WAR TO PRODUCTION TO SUICIDE
1) WAR: Both parties prey upon each other in mutual destruction (consumption)
2) PREDATION: In which on party preys upon the other for the purpose of destruction (consumption)
3) PARASITISM: In which one party benefits at another’s expense
4) COMMENSALISM: In which one party benefits and the other is neither harmed nor helped
5) EXCHANGE: In which costs are reciprocally offset without gain.
6) MUTUALISM (production) : in which both parties benefit.
7) COLONIALISM : In which one party pays the cost of training the other to cooperate.
8) SACRIFICE: In which one party harms itself in order to benefit the other.
9) SUICIDE: In which one party destroys itself in order to benefit the other.